Are you interested in being able to run appliances and charge electronics with your car’s battery? If the answer is yes, you’ll definitely want to consider investing in a power inverter. The truth of the matter is that many inverters are pretty weak. They will be lucky to charge your iPhone. If you want a powerful inverter, you’ll want to choose one that offers 2000 watts or more. There are many other factors to take into account when buying a power inverter too. Those will be explored in more depth below.
Best Selling 2000 Watt Power Inverters Compared and Reviewed
Amazon prices last updated on 2021-11-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Not everyone who does a traveling wants to invest in an expensive and heavy generator. Well, with the Ampeak Power Inverter, you will not need to. This power inverter is designed to provide up to 2000 watts of continuous power. The DC to AC power output allows users to utilize their vehicle’s or external battery to power all of their small devices, such as cellphones, digital cameras, laptops, tablets and lamps.
Not many power inverters are capable of powering a microwave. Well, the Ampeak Power Inverter is capable of powering compact and regular sized microwaves, which require between 500 and 1800 watts of power to operate properly.
The Ampeak Power Inverter is embedded with an audible alarm. This alarm is designed to alert users when they are overloading the inverter. This protection will ensure the life of the unit, by protecting all of the vital interior components from damage related to over and low voltage, as well as short circuits and overloading.
The great benefit of the Ampeak Power Inverter is it does not require a large or special battery for power. In fact, it only requires a 12-volt battery, which is available at a very low price.
The Bowoshen Digital Display Power Inverter is ideal for campers, construction workers and anyone who needs to power small appliances and other electric devices. The unit is designed to power all of these devices by converting DC power to AC power. In addition to this, the power inverter has the capability to monitor your vehicle battery voltage and ambient temperature. These capabilities are not offered by most of the competitor brands.
To help you power your small electronic devices, such as cellphones, tablets, iPads and laptops, easier, the Bowoshen Digital Display Power Inverter comes equipped with four USB charging ports. So, you can charge up to four electronic devices simultaneously. It also has two AC outlets for your other electric devices.
The Bowoshen Power Inverter provides up to 2000 watts of power, which is suitable for small electric devices. It is capable of doing this by utilizing the power from a 12-volt battery. This not only means that you do not need to invest in an expensive battery, but also that you can charge on-the-go. Just plug the cigarette socket into your cigarette lighter port and let the inverter do the rest.
If you’re looking for a moderately priced inverter, you’ll definitely want to check out the Potek 2000W Inverter. It might be affordable, but it comes with everything you need to get it installed right away. The installation process isn’t too tough and pretty much everyone should be able to figure it out. At the same time, this unit delivers 2,000 watts of power. That will definitely be enough power for most consumers. It can keep televisions, freezers and other appliances running without any trouble whatsoever.
Despite being fairly affordable, this inverter still comes with a great warranty. In fact, you’re going to be protected for 2 years. The company that manufactures this inverter is great and their customer service is very reliable. This ensures that you’ll be able to get support when you need it.
Finally, you should know that this inverter comes with plenty of outputs. For instance, you’ll be provided with three AC outlets and one USB port. That should be enough for most tourists. You won’t have much trouble finding an empty outlet and you shouldn’t need an extension cord of any kinds.
All in all, the Potek 2000W Power Inverter is excellent. The price is right on target and this unit will get the job done right. Be sure to check it out for yourself right now.
The iRulu 2000W Power Inverter is a good option for those who wish to save a little bit of money. In fact, it is one of the cheapest power inverters on the market. Still, it is capable of delivering 2,000 watts of power. That should be enough to keep all of your electronics charged and your appliances running from start to finish. It is more than capable of running televisions, freezers and more.
You should know that this unit comes with a great warranty. In all, you’re going to be protected for a period of 24 months. That is very generous considering the budget-friendly price tag. If you want to ensure that you’re going to get your money’s worth, this will be a good investment for you.
This inverter features durable construction with the highest quality materials. This means that it is going to stand up to anything Mother Nature throws its way. This makes the inverter suitable for all types of applications. It is great for remote job sites and even campsites.
The iRulu 2000W Power Inverter might not be the best, but it is the cheapest. This makes it a good investment for anyone who wants to save a little money and still keep their appliances up and running.
The Power TechON Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter is a good choice for consumers who want to keep their appliances and electronics safe. It is a little expensive, but it’ll prove to be well worth it in the long run. With 2,000 watts of power, you shouldn’t have any problem running a small AC and charging many of your vehicles. This unit is suitable for many applications, including in cars and vessels. It is safe for computers and other sensitive equipment.
This inverter offers plenty of protection to keep everything safe and sound. It comes with thermal protection, over voltage protection, under voltage protection, overload protection and more. Even if you’ve never used an inverter before, you’ll love this one. It’ll keep you aware of potential problems.
The Power TechON Inverter comes with three plugins and a USB port. This should be sufficient for most consumers. In fact, it is tough to find another inverter that is going to offer so many plugins. This should be enough to keep all of your appliances up and running.
The Power TechON Power Inverter is great but somewhat expensive. If you want to keep your appliances safe, you’ll definitely want to spend more and get this one. It will not let you down.
What To Consider When Choosing a Power Inverter
As mentioned above, there are tons of other things to consider when buying a power inverter. Some of the most important things will be laid out below.
- Connection Type – Since you’re looking for a 2000 watt inverter, you’ll probably find yourself connecting the inverter directly to the battery. This won’t be too tough. Just look at the color of the cables and you’ll be fine. If you want a unit that can be plugged directly into the cigarette lighter, you’ll have to downgrade to something with fewer watts.
- Pure Sine – It is generally a good idea to get a unit that offers Pure Sine Wave Power. This is pertinent because some appliances are going to be damaged by other types of inverters. If you’re going to be charging laptops and cellphones, you’ll definitely need a pure sine inverter. They’re more expensive, but they’re going to keep your appliances safe!
- Protection – It is very easy for newbies to use their inverters in the wrong manner. You may do this at some point in the future. With that being said, you need to make sure that your inverter is equipped with a handful of protection mechanisms. Thermal protection, overload protection and others are essential. These features will keep your inverter safe, while also preventing fires and problems to your battery and appliances.
- Outlets – You’ll also want to consider the number of outlets provided. Some of these units are going to provide two outlets, but others will offer many more. For instance, you might find an inverter with 3 or 4 outlets. In some cases, you may also find units that have USB ports. If you want to charge devices with a USB cord, this is a must. Either way, make sure that you choose something that is going to suit your preferences and needs the best.
- Weight – The weight might not seem important, but it is. After all, the weight is going to determine where you can install the inverter. If it is too heavy, you might have to build a rack for it. This will make the installation process slightly more difficult.
- Warranty – Finally, you should think about the warranty. To ensure that you get your money’s worth, you’ll want an inverter with a lengthy warranty. After all, you just never know what is going to go wrong in the future. Protect yourself with a long warranty or face heartbreak in the future.
Okay, sounds that’s what you need to consider now let’s take a look at six of the top-selling power inverters available.